Travels The Globe
Photos Courtesy of Hotel Valley Ho, VH Spa
The VH Spa, inside the iconic Hotel Valley Ho Hotel, invites you to experience exotic locales without ever leaving Scottsdale. In celebration of its reopening on October 1, the Jet Set Crowd Menu has been expanded to feature five indulgent treatments inspired by far-flung spots around the globe.
Above: The VH Spa, at Hotel Valley Ho Hotel will reopen on October 1, featuring treatments inspired by exotic locales.
If you want to chill, try the Reykjavik | Icelandic Moonflower Signature Treatment or Helsinki | Nature. For a tropical getaway there’s the Honolulu | Lomi Lomi. East meets West with the Istanbul | Hammam Experience or, to find your inner Zen, choose the Edo | Shiatsu Experience.
Each treatment is 90 minutes of pure bliss. Priced at $230, guests will have unlimited access to the hotel’s two pools, complimentary valet parking, and a drink voucher to use anywhere on the property.
Above: The Istanbul | Hammam Experience features the distinctive and exotic aromas of Turkey.
• Istanbul | Hammam Experience includes a fragrant massage and scrub featuring the distinctive and exotic aromas of Turkey: coffee, lemon blossom, quince, tangerine and fig.
• Honolulu | Lomi Lomi transports you to paradise. Reflecting its seaside location, this selection features wave-like massage strokes using fragrant, tropical aromatherapies that will leave you relaxed and worry-free. This treatment is also available for 60 minutes, priced at $160.
• Helsinki | Nature promises a cool, Nordic-like treatment, enveloping the guests in a mist of cloud milk, the country’s favorite beverage, and Arctic berry, a blend of four native plants whose antioxidants help prevent the appearance of aging.
Above: The Reykjavik Icelandic Moonflower Signature Treatment is a cool, fresh experience.
• Reykjavik | Icelandic Moonflower Signature Treatment mirrors the country’s ranking as one of the freshest and cleanest in the world. Boasting geysers and natural hot springs anticipate, a full-body scrub or hydration wrap preceded by a 60 minute of customized massage.
• Edo | Shiatsu Experience features the traditional healing bodywork of Japan to achieve inner Zen. The treatment begins with a relaxing cup of green tea followed by stretches, compressions, and acupressure, finishing with a guided meditation.
Either phone 480.376.2600 to reserve your VH Spa experience or got to VH Spa online to learn more about the treatments and the new Pristine Clean program of protocols, including enhanced sanitizing, social distancing, a new Wellness Attendant, and more.